MU-BI extends its gratitude to our hardworking consultants who presented the final report entitled, “Feasibility Study for a Micronesian Culture Based Charter School & Educational Programs,” to MU-BI members on Nov. 22, 2015 at the Pacific Islander Student Center at UH Hilo.
- Jerelyn Watanabe (Educational Specialist, Myron B. Thompson Academy )
- Ed Noh (Principal, Lanikai Elementary Public Charter School)
- Natalie Nimmer (Principal, Pacific Relevance Consulting)
- Kaleihoku Kalai-Aguiar (Vice Principal, Ke Kula ‘O Nāwahīokalani’ōpu’u Charter School)
- Vidalino Raatior (Director, Pacific Islander Student Center at University of Hawaii at Hilo and Principal, Raatior Consulting)